The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 861 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/11
This was a very cute read! I loved the ending...Sitting giggling with the Preacher. Well done-Thank you.
God Bless~
12/15/11
Such a cute and delightful story. It really had a light and joyful tone throughout. I saw some spots where spaces were needed after quotes that ended a sentence. Really the only thing that I picked up on.

Good piece of writing and a good take on the topic too!
I enjoyed this lighthearted story. It reminded me just a little of the Stephanie Plum stories in which her grandmother is always getting into some sort of trouble. I particularly loved the line about being single before rigor mortis set in. The only critique I have is that MAYBE some of the sentences were a little choppy. Otherwise, it was well done.
12/16/11
I loved the article. Not only was it lighthearted but there seemed to be a 'ring of truth' about the article, It was just believable enough to be enjoyed. Well Done.
I laughed most of the way through this. Great job!
12/16/11
Indeed, if the preacher couldn't keep her out of trouble, who could?
I love your sense of humor. You did a great job of covering the topic in a fun way.
I loved laughing at this all the way through. It's way too good for beginners!
12/28/11
lovely, funny, entertaining, believable. a good way to tackle the topic
12/29/11
This was so adorable...Congrats on your first place standing/win. Nicely done God Bless~
This was involving from the get-go and held me to the end! Nice character development with just enough quirkiness to keep my interest. :-) Great job!