The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 750 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/11
This story is packed with excitement. It held my attention to the end. Great job!
09/16/11
Gripping, disturbing and very real. I hope the person(s) in that "humble house" tell her she is the daughter of the King! Her body, her temple, is above the marriage vow in this case.
A beautiful, well told and highly relevant story. Blessings.
09/16/11
Your story was so compelling and suspenseful. It speaks to so many women in this same predicament.
09/16/11
This story was so real it made me cringe. Having seen and heard stories of battered women it brought those situtions to my mind.

Compelling, and powerful. God Bless you~
Oh what a sad story. I could feel her pain and cringed at his anger.

Tiny editing note - the word okay should be written out or both letters capitalized.

The saddest thing about your story is that it is true for far too many people. You did a great job writing about a difficult topic.
09/18/11
Well done. I think Domestic Violence is such a hidden away evil. I thought you handled the subject well. You told us just enough detail and maintained the pace of the story. Thank you.