The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1861 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/05
This is beautiful poetry, nearly perfect in both rhyme and meter, and with a sweet message to complete the package. Bravo!
09/22/05
Jan's right. Nice message. Lovely and tingly in all the right places.
09/22/05
Lovely take on a beautiful story. Keep up the good work!
09/22/05
I'm not sure if it was the poetry picking up strength as you moved along, or if it was just the emotion of this beautiful story. Regardless, you did a really great job! Keep it up!
09/23/05
Beautiful, just beautiful. A pleasure to read such a special poem. Great job!
09/23/05
Very nice! I liked seeing the story from the innkeeper's perspective.
Well done! As Jan said, almost perfect in rhyme and meter - just a few minor changes and it would be perfect.
Loved these lines:
'And would you have me leave the guests I’m serving?” / she questioned as I stood before her there.'
How many are too busy for Him or allow the world to distract them from serving Him. Beautiful!

09/27/05
Linda, not surprisingly, this was lovely. I was judging last week, and you rated very highly with me. Keep up the great writing. You are a delight. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)