The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1067 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful. You painted a splendid picture for me. I often look at the stars and think the same thing - how can anyone doubt God's existence.
09/13/10
I loved the stroll. I could almost feel the sand in my toes. Are we not blessed that God loves, color, light, and diversity of things? You did a beautiful job of writing.
09/15/10
You did such a nice job with this - I felt like I was there along the beach with you!

This is something I want to be - more mindful of God's presence everywhere that I am.

You have some fantastic writing skills. This was very well done!
I got to spend last week on the Oregon coast. Like you, the ocean brings me closer to the Creator. Lovely article!
Your descriptions are beautiful. I love the beach! For me, it's a little piece of heaven. Good job.
09/16/10
I can feel the sentiments in your writing, the pleasantry of knowing our God, the Creator of things big and small, of nature, sea and rock. He is our Fortress, the One who carries us when we are weary. We can't help but to give thanks to the Lord as we dwell our minds on all these things!
Congratulations on placing 9th in level 1 Barb. You're doing great. keep writing my friend!
You gave me goosebumps picturing you with raised arms singing to our King "How Great Thou Art".
Barb, your descriptions are so wonderfully acute. I'm sure as with everyone else...you had me there feeling my toes squishing into the watery sand, climbing the black slippery rocks and pondering as you were wandering. Love your title too!
09/18/10
I adore the lovely descriptions here! Awesome job of portraying a contemplative beach scene!

Congrats on placing in the top 10 of your level!
09/22/10
Beautiful descriptions leading us to meditate on our God! Well done, my friend.