The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 924 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great Poem, Great Job! You spoke the heart of every writer. Especially liked your phrase: cannot bow to damaged pride, which will continue to carry you up the ladder to successful writing.
05/14/10
I loved this! You captured the writer's critique angst beautifully. I was amused throughout the entire poem, which held clever lines like, "bleeding on my desk"

In answer to the question, "Do I move forward, or kill the dream," I say Wagons Ho! Keep the dream, and your talent alive.
05/15/10
A wonderful, heartfelt article, indeed! Through your clever writing, you possibly expressed how we all feel when our work is up for critique.
Well done!
05/15/10
Beautiful images into the heart, mind and spirit of a writer...
My favourite phrase was:

Is my gift real or only desired?

Yet, not matter what the answer there is still the compulsion to keep writing. What a dilemna!
Great job.
05/16/10
Well done in your writing, fellow writer! I can identify with you with this line: cannot bow to damaged pride, which will continue to carry you up the ladder to successful writing. God bless you richly in your writing to magnify our Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank you.

Beautifully written and so true. I enjoyed this very much.
A really lovely piece here; you expressed emotions all of us have felt, but I doubt I could have said it as well as you have. Excellently done and very impressive.
I honestly don't know much about poetry, but what I do know is that as a piece of writing I loved this! I loved the emotion behind it. I loved the word pictures. I loved the vulnerability. I loved it!