The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 823 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I understand that the use of capitals was deliberate, but think that it was distracting me from your message as it is considered shouting in this information age. Perhaps italics? would have made the same point but in a more integrated fashion. I'm glad your friend is open to talking about God. God bless you.
Okay, I'm back to read this again...I get more from it every time I read it. Keep up the good work! I really like the title too.
05/07/10

I'm not certain if you have read the challenge rules. Mentioning the challenge itself is frowned upon. If you go to the
forums page, you will find some very helpful info. God bless and keep writing!
05/07/10
This is something that has been on my heart this very week--thanks for writing about it!

Just a note--you're not supposed to put your name on your entries. It will be added automatically after the judging is done (a week or so).

Feel free to stop by the forums (linked at the top of this page) and introduce yourself, perhaps stop into the "Writing Basics" forum or the "Writing Challenge" one to learn more about this little contest. More importantly, get to know the FaithWriters community--you'll never meet a more caring and creative bunch of Christians!
Thank you for being so open and honest. We all need to be reminded that God is in control. Take advice of those who gave it. It will help you grow and learn. Keep writing and God bless.
05/11/10
This is a great point we all need to remember.

Take the advice above and you'll do well - welcome to the challenge :D
When God wants your attention He knows how to get it, for sure. I wanted to know how this turned out and you were well under the word limit. I hope you will add a little more next time.
05/11/10
God often works (and speaks) in mysterious ways. I'm so thankful we have His manuscript to talk (tell us things). Thank you for writing this!
06/03/10
You showed great wisdom in not intervening between your friend and God. He does speak directly to us, and we need to learn how to listen.
Thank for the reminder.
Nancy