The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1223 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was great and loved the humor. I'm middle aged, over-weight and cranky...just because! Seriously, this was a very enjoyable read!
This was a really funny and desriptive story. You wrote this really well. Excellant!
03/20/10
I lieterally laughed out loud at "dropped like an anchor". Great imagery!
Your descriptions are so vivid! I'm still grinning at imagining being on the trip with these two. Try to limit your use of exclamations points - your words convey the intended emotions so they aren't necessary. I groaned when I got to the end and saw what else was on their itinerary - but I still want to join them. Good writing!
03/22/10
What a vacation trip. It sounded amazing (red insect welts and all). Nature definitely provides some "Wow!" moments for us! I enjoyed this journey with you!
It sounds like an awesome vacation, and I loved your sense of adventure, it really showed up in your words.
03/22/10
This was a lovely story - you took your reader right into the forest adventure with you. Descriptive and fun. Great job!
03/22/10
Great story.
I loved taking your trip with you...good story.
03/22/10
You let loose of the rope on this one and plunged into a GREAT story. Very pleasant to read and look forward to seeing at the next level.
03/23/10
Sounds like a great adventure! If this is a true story (and I would guess it is), then I'm sure you enjoyed the other activities... even if you WERE exhausted afterwards. I'm ready for a vacation now!!
Whew! Exhausting trip, but sounds worth it. What a place to wow about!
Congratulations on placing in the top 12 in your level!