The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/10
This has an "ow" and "oops" factor to it! What a nasty bump on the head!
The story has a fun, smooth feel to it with a hint of humor. I loved imagining Sean in his fancy Italian get-up, ransacking the park with his fake sword! ;)
01/25/10
Very well-written story, a fun one to read.
01/25/10
Cute story. Seemed like a hard one to pull together, but you did it! Enjoyed he humor and twist and loved the ending. Very nicely done.
I loved it. It was witty and very cleverly done.
Funny and creative! I was a little confused at the beginning but figured out what was happening by the end. Great title too!
Very creative and well-written. Good job! Patty
A fun, well written story. Good job.
01/27/10
Completely enjoyable. I loved the light humor, the dialogue and the ending. Fun entry!
Very well written and a wonderful take on the topic. Good job!
01/27/10
I loved the line "display of silent machismo..."

Great story!
Completely enjoyable. I loved the humor, and descriptions lol especially as I watched my Spielberg ambitions swirl down the porcelain drain with what was left of my Big Mac and I loved the 'aww' ending. Well done.
01/27/10
Fun! Good job, I liked the flow. I could see this happening without any problems. One date with my then boyfriend, now husband, sent me to the EMS with a concussion!
01/28/10
Well-written and a fun read.