The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1011 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/10
Thanks for your heart-wrenching testimony. I am glad that you "Stumbled" upon Jesus, and that you came to Him....Blessings...Helen
01/21/10
Great title and a very engaging first sentence! They really draw the reader in.
You might want to try different words in a few areas though. Like instead of, "so much bad things," try "so many bad things" or "so much bad stuff." These would probably be more grammatically correct. Also, since you are speaking in the past tense, "something had to be done" would work better than "something has to be done."
Again, great testimony! Keep on polishing away at that writing and it'll shine! :)
Praise the Lord He is our Block and Rock and always has grace and mecy for us n matter what. Keep on writing. I loved your honesty and heart felt piece. God bless you.:0)
01/23/10
I never would have thought of Jesus as a stumbling block, but you have shown a different meaning to the words. Great Job! When I wrote my first Challenge story, it was pointed out to me about the tenses. Take heed, it does make a difference. Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless you in your walk with Him.
01/23/10
Thanks so much for sharing your testimony. It certainly was from a different angle. Spaces between paragraphs would help next time.
I enjoyed your testimony. Great way to use the challenge. This family of faith is here for you.God bless.
I can't add any better comments than your friends did above, so I just say "Amen" and thank you for sharing!
Your testimony will no doubt help so many others who have worn your shoes. Always encouraging to see other brothers and sisters push past the intimidation of laying it all out there. I really enjoyed your comment about being reminded that satan never stops working and neither will you, for Christ. Amen!
01/25/10
Thanks so much for your moving testimony. It's lovely to read how Jesus works in our lives.

I've started a thread in the message boards specifically for Beginner and Intermediate writers, and I'd love to have you stop by. http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67

This was my first read today, a lovely way to start my morning.
01/26/10
You have written well in expressing your inner feelings, which come through to the readers. Keep on writing for God! It's a good way of touching lives, not just others' but also ourselves in showing our love for the Lord.