The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1597 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/09
I think you maybe a pastor in real life from the content of this. Some of it seems straight from one of your sermons. I liked and enjoyed your fun, illustrations and teaching. Wouldn't mind listening to you preach too.

Colin
11/04/09
I love the transition..."But green grass can still seem out of reach..." and then, the observation that a new level of maturity would come from simply meeting the needs of those around us. Much food for thought for us sheep here. Good work.
Congratulations on 2nd place.

I look forward to reading more about Australia, but mostly enjoy your tender voice that teaches us. Well done.
11/05/09
Congratulations on your 2nd place win and Editors Choice placing! I love your reminder of our purpose as sheep... we are not here just to be cared for by our Shepherd!
11/05/09
Love the humor of your devotional and I like YOUR take on the "green" movement. Great writing and very deserving of your EC!
11/05/09
Fantastic thoughts mixed with a good dose of humour (now that is not surprising coming from you!). Inspiring and heart warming all at the same time. Thanks so much for sharing and a BIG, BIG congrats on your EC!
11/05/09
As one who was farm-raised, I enjoyed your thoughts, lessons, and your humor. Congratulations on receiving an Editor's Choice with this!
This fun comedy turned into a surprisingly deep message. Just when I thought you got there, you went a little further, right up until the end. Well done, my friend!
:) Cat
12/31/09
I loved the humour (note correct spelling for all you non-English speakers!) of this piece. And it flowed nicely into a fitting and consistent application. Well done.