The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 929 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/09
What a charming story as the holiday season approaches. There were a few misplaced quote marks but overall well written.
10/30/09
From an Angel's eye view. I felt a breathless anticipation in the story. You've made me wonder how many times my pages have turned from heavenly messenger intervention. Quite exciting! I felt I was watching a movie and the pine, cypress etc--I could almost smell the green life as the children carried them to the alter.Go Paastor Tom.
10/31/09
God's Providence is always timed just right, but we do forget and need reminding again and again. Thanks for the reminder from a worker in the kingdom who grows weary at times.
11/02/09
Thanks for sharing your story. A good effort. Thanks.

Colin
Would that be Normal, IL?
Being a native of IL, I wondered.

I see a few grammatical errors, but the story is really sweet with an important message. Keep writing.
11/04/09
nicely told situation of what happens when we actually take the time to listen to our Father's heart.
11/05/09
I can idenity with Pastor Tom and that made this story especially touching to me. You have an easy stye to read and understand. I like it very much.
Pastor Tom's prayer was so natural and from the heart, and I love God's way of answering! It was a little hard to keep track of the conversations and speakers - you don't need quote marks around the "narrators" words in a first person story. The verse from Isaiah was a perfect cue for a very happy ending! I was left uplifted and very happy I found your story. :)