The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1010 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
"I have it in shoes, purses, shirts, flowers, pillows, utensils, and accsessories." Ah, my kind of girl. Me too.

I like the message here. I did notice a few minor grammatical issues, but nothing that detracts seriously from your piece.

This is very nice. Keep writing.
10/09/09
This article made me happy. It is upbeat and had an element of freedom that invites me to join in.I agree with above comment -keep writing.
10/11/09
I've read several entries that list the writer's thoughts on "red", and I enjoy this one most.

A few nitpicks: "It's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has". In your first paragraph, you have it coreectly once, but the other times it should be "its" (no apostrophe=possessive). And watch the spacing of periods and commas: one space after, none before.

You're a good writer, you chose an excellent title, and I hope to read more entries from you in the future.
10/13/09
Loved this - beautiful portrayal of this week's red theme. Keep up the good work.
Colin
10/28/09
Well gathered thoughts that bring the reader to a clear and gentle challenge.
I "red" it and enjoyed it.
01/31/10
Fantastico! Brilliant! Loved it! What more is there to say?

PS: Awesome Title!