The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1375 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/31/09
I like the way you have alternated between what is happening with Callie and then separately, but at the same time, what the angels are doing. Very cleverly written! Laura
07/31/09
Effective portrayal of the power of prayer and spiritual warfare through your story...excellent!
08/01/09
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
08/02/09
I loved the ending: Lilly was distracted by the gentle whisper of angel wings blending into the breeze... This was a great reminder that there is a spiritual world out there that we pretty much ignore. Very creative story. Good job!
08/03/09
very interesting...it grabbed my attention and held it!
Very interesting perspective on storms. Very creative!
08/06/09
Huge Congratulations on your 1st place ribbon, Kathryn!! Very. Well. Done! :)
08/06/09
One of the best entries I read this week. Excellent writing. Congrats on your well-deserved win.
08/07/09
Congratulations! I have never experienced a tornado. I do live at the base of three volcanoes, though. It is awesome to feel the protection of God in our times of needs.
08/20/09
I loved the story. It's hard to believe you're a begining writer. It is very reminiscent of Frank Peretti's "This Present Darkness" series. Great insight into spiritual warfare and the duties of angels.