The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/16/09
Your article was exciting to read. Well written. Made me want to experience the Holy Spirit and a Tucson monsoon!
07/16/09
This is spellbinding! Your descriptions of the clouds building reminded me of Elijah telling his servant to watch for the clouds coming to end the famine/drought. One tiny white cloud, finally seen, becoming dark, filling the sky and sending down torrents. Well written, entertaining and thought-provoking.
07/19/09
thank you such and informative and descriptive peice and you even add the spititul application at the end. Well done. I can make no costructive suggestions as for me it is perfect and I think you should be on the winners board!
07/20/09
Excellent writing with vivid descriptions.

I also wrote a piece about monsoons for this challenge. PM me if you'd like the title (or just look for it in another level, it will be obvious).
Oh how I miss the Arizona monsoon! I grew up in Tucson and Sierra Vista. I remember that great smell after the rain :) You gave some great descriptions in your writing. A skill I have yet to master. Great Job.
07/23/09
Well done and what did I say! A winner! And I am not on the judges board.I will enjoy to read more of you peices in the intermediate level!
07/24/09
Hi Margaret. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 1, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 15th out of all the entries for the week. Well done!

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=383740

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)