The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 743 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very good article. I enjoyed reading it. Well written. Only a couple of inaccurate facts, only one child was born to Sarah, not many and her eyes would have been brown, not blue.
07/18/09
Hi Angela. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Many Yesterdays, actually did very well in the Twilight Years Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 8th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and the competition is always intense in Level 1, so you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26236

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference next month. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
07/21/09
Great writing, keep going. Sarah did have more than one son - in their culture children born through a surrogate were considered their own children. Blue eyes? Brown eyes? There are descriptions of Jesus having blue eyes.

I have blue eyes and He is my Brother. Since we are related...I know, I can only take this so far.

God bless and keep writing!