The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 757 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I like the abstract voice and way this was written. There is a message in here. You did well with the characterization. Nice job and fitting title.
06/04/09
Very nice. You had me with the title and sealed me with the first paragraph. I wanted to know more.
This was poetic. And even powerful. Very nice.
06/12/09
Hi Rachel. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your Highly Commended award in Level 1, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 32nd out of all the entries for the week.

Once again, it was a big week of entries, so you really deserve an extra pat on the back. If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25861

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/18/09
How appropriate the message that it is not the healthy who need a doctor...and it is the bitter that needs the sweet. It is when we are finally empty of ourselves tha we can be truly filled with Him. I'm blessed in the reading of your story.
Thanks by the way for your kind comments about my story.
Lisa