The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1097 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/05
Nice story, well written, great dialog from the boys, imagery was good with the mid-west weather and the motorcycle Santa. Nice tie in to God's grace at end.
God Bless and Keep Writing!
07/26/05
I loved it. Wonderful story and enjoyable reading all the way to the end. God bless ya, littlelight
07/28/05
Well done. I enjoyed your article very much. I feel blessed by your insight, and you told it so eloquently.
07/29/05
Very nice -and a lesson we can all related to.
Well done! Enjoyed the story and your link to God's grace that none of us deserve.
What a hoot - the motorcycle Santa!
Wonderful story wonderfully told! Congratulations!
08/02/05
Congratulations, Billie Jean. What a great entry.
08/03/05
Billie Jean, this definitely was given the perfect title. Congratulations on your 1st place win in the Level 1 Champion Challenge. You also held your own very well in the race for placings in the Editors' Choice. You weren't that far off making it into the list. In fact, you came in at 12th place overall for the Car Trip challenge, which really is quite an achievement. So with your Level 1 win under your belt, it's time for you to move up to Level 2. You're more than ready for it. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)