The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 889 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
wow what a powerful testimony.

I am sure you can reach lots of peoples life with this. Thank the Lord for forgiveness and second chances, otherwise none of us would be here.

Love this piece, cant wait to see how well you. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Sincerely, Coryn.
how well you do, I got a little ahead of myself! :)
11/08/08
This is an amazing story. Praise God for His mercy and forgiveness!
11/10/08
Fantastic testimony, well told. Good job.
Oh hon, this is so heart rending and I can see it being used to touch others who have felt like God abandoned them,etc. I can relate to your testimony, although I never did LSD I made my share of verrrrrrrry regretable mistakes but the Lord is so full of mercy and love that He stands with open arms, and says "Come." I'm so glad we did. :0) Keep up the writing, you have so much to share and so many lives to touch hon. God bless you. Janice:0))
11/14/08
Amazing testimony.. These words are chilling, "So here I was, spending Christmas with the dead, forgetting the true meaning, and giving drugs for gifts…. This is very well written. I'm so glad for where you are now (on your journey.)