The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1212 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/06/08
Your ability to show the scene is incredible I felt like I could see everything-like watching a movie. (I think, but I am not yet a professional).

I love the way you turned the question back on Dartag. He'll never choose truth.

Excellent!
09/07/08
Great job! You set the scene really good. We knew who was talking and felt fear. Wonderful work! I especially loved the ending! How clever!!!
09/11/08
Though I did not get to read this earlier, I love it. It deserves the placemnt awarded to you. Congratulations.
09/11/08
Congratulations on your EC. What a great accomplishment out of Beginners. Very nice job with the topic.
09/11/08
Very engaging and well written - it really was like the reader was there! May you walk under continued anointing! Thank you!
09/11/08
Congratulations on placing! I had a feeling it would. This is an excellent piece.
09/11/08
Wow - so powerful. Your descriptions are incredibly vivid. Congratulations on your Editor's Choice third place overall. That is remarkable, especially from a "beginner."
09/12/08
Very good, there isn't a thing I could add to what has already been said.
09/15/08
I like the descriptions of the MC's playing partners - and you worked a great message within this unique story. Congratulations on the EC!
09/16/08
Judy -- Congrats on your level placing and your EC with this creative story. Wow!
03/06/09
This is a wonderful piece. The description of the demon, his words, and his attitude, almost stank of evil. The response that your MC gave was also really well chosen, picking a sin that can be so easily born by looking to God. I really wanted to know what the final Truth would have been!