The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 908 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/08
Wow! Beautiful...you surprised me. It was the perfect ending!
Excellent **THIS SPARKLES**
The very last sentence says it all! So good, so very good.
06/09/08
But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP in victory. O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY? O DEATH, WHERE IS YOUR STING?" (1 Cor 15:54-55 NAS). You have written well in conveying this truth. Thank you for sharing.
WOW. You had me second guessing the ending a couple times. WELL DONE.
06/09/08
Beautifully described - and the ending is perfect. Lovely.
This was nice. Well-done.
Good story line and excellent finish. Well done.
NOrms
06/11/08
This had such a soothing overtone,and yet, the ending was inevitable. Nicely done.
06/11/08
Beautifully written! Loved the ending. Well done. For the Christian death doesn't have to be this morbid, grief-stricken ritual. It's going Home and you expressed it in a wonderful, creative style.
06/12/08
This is absolutely beautiful. You left me with tears in my eyes. Good job.
A perfect ending to a lovely tale of OUR family home.