The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1383 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A very beautiful illustration of the topic. I enjoyed this piece. Thanks.
03/14/08
I enjoyed the way your story brought the woman to life for the reader. I especially liked the ending. Good job!
Very well written account of this story. Nice job. :)
03/16/08
Very good writing! Awesome work!
Laury
02/24/09
Coleene, I plan to feature this lovely little story in the Front Page Showcase for the week of March 16. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
03/18/09
Congratulations on your featured story, so beautifully written. You brought life to this woman who is mentioned only briefly in the Bible. I look forward to more of your entries--and I believe your writing is beyond level 1. Great job.
03/25/09
Coleene, your writing, in particular, this fine article has such a wonderful "presence" about it. Your writing feels so graced by such spiritual intimacy.
03/29/09
A very touching interpretation of this heroic woman's struggle. You've reached back 2,000 years with perfect clarity.
03/30/09
This is perfect for the topic. Very nicely written. Congrats on being the Frontpage Showcase Author!
coleen,

I must say, this is so touching... especially the last line...
I pictured the bleeding lady vividly thru your writing and felt what she would've been experiencing that time..

God bless you

-Sharon
04/01/09
What a creative piece. It really brings this story of the afflicted woman with the issue of blood home and puts the reader in her place.
04/06/09
The was absolutely beautiful; in concept and craft. Excellent.
I appreciate the way you've personalized this passage from the bible. While I was reading through your work, I felt like I was the one touching Jesus. I like the way you choose your words carefully. To not be too flowery yet truth revealing. To God be the glory.... Keep up the good work. Keep writing for God.