The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1348 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Pretty good. Excellent descriptions of the fire.
Just a tip-try to give your character's names that start with different letters. Even though Anita wasn't mentioned very often, I kept wanting to mix her up in place with Alex.
10/12/06
Good lesson on faith...I like the storyline.
10/13/06
This was a sweet story, and you have a way with words. The plot might benefit from a twist or a surprise, perhaps...nice job with the characterization.
10/13/06
CAPTIVATING--Good Job
10/14/06
Nice job! I liked the reference to Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. I like Alex's faith, too.
10/14/06
GOOD JOB! I liked it.
Lovely story. There were a few grammer issues, but overall a great story! I liked how your character drew upon the Bible story to give him strength to do what he needed to do.
A good read with good descriptions. I saw a minor grammatical error or two, but all in all, nice work!
10/18/06
Very nice story!I liked the strength Alex drew from the Lord, and how it was there throughout. I also think a twist of some sort would improve this, but I really did like it!
10/18/06
you had some good descriptions in this story. I sensed the urgency in the firefighter and yet his peace through it all.
10/19/06
Well done - I liked the study of the firey furnace included so naturally. One little thing -numbers should be spelled out (her age). But, other than that -a well written entry.