The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1651 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/05
Very descriptive and well-thought out poem. I especially liked the two lines from verse two: "Discerning servant- Breathing Jesus". Amen!
03/14/05
I've re read the first stanza a few times and think it would have cleared up any confusion if you had put the second stanze first. Loved the rest of it.

You did an excellent job here in imagery, letting the reader feel and see the imprint. It's a hard subject to put to poetry and you did it so well here.
03/16/05
This is Awesome!
03/17/05
nicely done
I LOVE this poem. I'm not crazy about the first stanza, but after that it takes off beautifully. Great images, stayed in form, great message...well done!
I had a bit of trouble with the first stanza, but I really like it as well! Our shrewdness, our wisdom can only come from our Lord, and you illustrate this excellently! Great job!

Blessings, Cheri
03/18/05
Rarely do I enjoy poems, but this one really spoke to my soul. I have made a copy of it and intend to do it in calligraphy and frame it. You are very gifted. No fair entering poems like this one in the Beginners section. You too advanced for us real beginners!
03/18/05
The imagery is great and you did well in exposing shrewdness. I liked it alot.
03/21/05
Way to go Crista! It was beautiful ! Your a great writer and have a precious heart !
03/22/05
Well dear Crista ... what a time this is for you. You are achieving writing success with an article going into FaithWriters' Magazine, and now 8th place in the Editors' Choice Awards - and 2nd place in the Level 1 Champion Challenge. Time to move up lovely lady. From next quarter, you need to move up to Level 2. You're ready! Love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
03/22/05
Most deserving of this high acknowledgment. Powerful and spine chillingly real! Outstanding work, my friend! - Nancy
This is a award deserving writing