The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/23/06
This is a very important topic: witnessing. Interesting pairing it up with young people driving. Keep writing.
07/25/06
I really enjoyed the dialogue in this story. We never know when our words will fall on an open heart.
Great writting!
07/25/06
A light hearted story with a deep hearted conversation. Kept it real, simple and applicable to every day life. An delightful read. I enjoyed this.
I agree---great job on the dialogue & writing.
07/25/06
I agree, excellent job with the dialogue, this was a very true to life conversation in how it flowed, and a wonderful portrayal of witnessing as well. Good writing.
Always a pleasure reading your articles! Keep up the great work.
07/26/06
Got a REAL kick out of your second to last line. You did an excellent job of keeping your two people "in character" through this - It's rare I can read through as much dialogue as is here and not have to go back and see who is saying what. Great read!
07/26/06
Great job! Sophie just needs to repent for speeding and being a bad example in front of her unsaved friend..LOL :) but hey if that's what it took to get him to think about his soul then maybe it's okay????? You did a good job with the dialogue-Good flow. Keep on writing!
Kept my interest. Good work.
Oh, this IS a delightful read! Sure enjoyed this light-hearted approach to what is more often a very serious topic. So cute!!
Normally, I'd say that you needed to include something more than just dialog, but I think you made it work. I especially liked the beginning section in the car. :)