The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a lovely entertaining story! It was a pleasure to read the reunion and memories of the two friends.
07/17/06
Very sweet story. A few things to keep in mind for a piece that's so dialog-heavy: include a bit more description of the action, so that your reader stays oriented, and try to eliminate dialog tags. Feel free to PM or e-mail me for more explanation, if you wish. I liked this very much.
07/17/06
Cute story! Some punctuation needs here and there but overall pretty well written:)
07/18/06
Good title, it makes your reader curious. I like to "see" characters through their dialog, and you know how to do it. Your story is well rounded and leaves the reader satisfied with a nice wrap-up ending. Keep checking spelling/word usage (wandering, rather than wondering?) and you will be moving on up!
07/18/06
Delightful, and I feel like I know the girls. Great job!
07/18/06
Fantastic story! You are a gifted writer.
07/18/06
Your connection to the great theme was a little weak. But I enjoyed the banter between these two ladies. Friendship that lasts a lifetime is truely a treasure.
What a great reunion. Keep up the great work.