The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1315 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/26/06
I liked the format of little snippets and glimpses of life. Great job for a first entry! Watch out. You'll soon be addicted like your wife. ;)
Welcome to FaithWriters! This is a captivating read. I love your word choices that enable you to encapsulate half a lifetime into less than 750 words! Beautifully written--and the ending is perfect: The real LIFE begins after all this!
This is wonderful. I loved the fast pace clip style. You covered a lot of ground here. Great job. Oh, and welcome to Faith Writers.
Welcome, welcome, welcome, a beginner you are not! What an awesome job your first time here at FW. Love your quick snippets.

Looking forward to your second challenge.

Blessings & Keep writing for the glory of HIM.

Trina<><
06/26/06
This style was great!! just enough words to create a huge picture of life!! I absolutely loved it...it touched me.:)
This was wonderful from the very first paragraph. It was fascinating to read the little turns and twists along the way and you expressed it al so well; the wonder, the pain, the joy. Great stuff!
Way to go, Stephen--congratulations! I so enjoy your perspective and flow! I don't think you'll be at Level 1 for long.
06/29/06
Good work! Congratulations! :)
Wow. You definately don't belong in Beginners. A husband who has the same amount of talent os his wife! Incredible! Your word choices were beautiful. The flow was majical. Welcome to FW! You'll fit right in!
07/01/06
This is great. Life in a wonderful nutshell of exceptional flow and beauty. Your words were well chosen. Reading between the lines I felt a sense of romance; God's romancing of our lives until the end and beyond. This should touch and crack any tough nut with a sense of purpose in life.

Blessings
Brenda