The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1645 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I feel as if you wrote my story more creatively than I could at this point. It's so encouraging and comforting to see how the Father of us all brings each of us through the attacks of the liar and exposes his hooks so we can be rid of them.
05/26/06
Very creative! Very nicely done - nice use of scripture and song.
I loved this! Great piece.
05/27/06
The title pulled me in, then I was hooked. Very good writing and a nice way of interweaving scripture into this. :)
05/27/06
You have so much depth in what you write, I hardly know where to begin! Powerful words, phrases, sentences, so polished that this reads like poetry. Keep up the good work! You are destined for higher levels. God bless you.
05/28/06
This piece is a "treasure of insight!" Fantastic writing!
I agree with everyone else-fabulous! You did a fantastic job crafting this piece. Very well written with an incredibly powerful message. Impressive! Hope to see this one place.
06/01/06
Congratulations on your win! This is SO beautifully written. I, as many others, can relate to your battle as we have all battled at some point in time. Satan STILL roams around seeking who he can devour. Praise God we are in HIS hands!
Congrats on your win Bonnie. This is a great piece.

Blessings!
Trina
Congratulations! Great message, told in a clear, heartfelt flow. I so identify with the battle, and with the power of praise to carry a believer over the top of it. A well-deserved win!
06/02/06
A win on your first Challenge entry! WooHoo! Congratulations, Bonnie!
Encouraging piece. Thanks