The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 532 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Yea, we have to be careful concerning curiosity. It might be taking you to darkness or light.

Good job!
10/20/13
Great piece. I didn't realise Jonah made the initial covering and curiosity made go to your reference. Sure enough Jonah made the first and God made a covering over that. I really enjoyed the little dissertation.
10/21/13
Nicely said, nicely written, and nicely on topic.

Good job with the familiar Bible story, and important message that it conveyed.

God bless~
This is a nice devotion. I like your opposite take on the topic. God did make us curious. Sometimes it can glorify his name and sometimes it can get us in trouble.

I am not sure the first paragraph worked for you . I felt a tad disappointed when you didn't mention more about Mars. I think you could have skipped it to smooth out the transition or perhaps come full circle and mention it again in the end.

I did enjoy the examples you gave from the Bible. It made me stop and reflect on my own life. This is a nice devotion, a prayer at the end would be the icing on the cake for me. So many people don't know how to pray, and I have a feeling that you would be quite good at showing them. Nice job.
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~