The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 741 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/13
Too realistic. Good job.
04/30/13
Good rendering of the way the world is today. Thanks.
Keep Writing!
Thrilling amd chilling. A very serious message today . . .

Throw a Brick for CLICK

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36947
Wow this is a powerful story. you had me on the edge of my seat, silently pleading, "put the gun down you fool!"

Many writers struggle with endings, especially with so few words allowed. I wonder if it might have been a bit more powerful if you had left it open-ended, though readers might cry out what happens, but sometimes that is a good thing. I wished my ending this week was different and I plan on tweaking it if I ever decide to include it in a book I dream of publishing some day.

Overall I think you did a great job. The topic was definitely the focal point of this piece. You have a wonderful gift of writing suspense-filled stories.
Congratulations on placing 3 in your level and 23 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=36971&sid=fc51905b09e1c3a6153917b33a0614a4 )
Congratulations!
This was a suspenseful story. Very well told. Congratulations on your 3rd place.