The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1466 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
One can't help but like this story and cheer for the lunatics!
11/08/05
Good job in portraying our life here on earth and then reminding us of our future. No doubt the singing will resound in their ears as they remember.
11/08/05
Excellent...powerful!
11/09/05
Brilliant! I'm clapping enthusiastically (well in my mind anyhow).
Great story.
11/09/05
Great job! I had no idea where you were taking me until the last third. Glad Charlie made it in time! =)
An insider's insight! Many wonderful Christians in old Soviet Russia were imprisoned on the same premise.
Probably elsewhere in the world they still are. Provocative writing, great choice for topic, nicely done
11/09/05
Great story! It held my attention all the way through.
11/09/05
Gave me goosbumps! Enjoyed this very much!
11/10/05
This reminds us that the Grace of God can reach those we may label "unreachable". Well done.. djdeb
11/10/05
Very cool! Nicely done.
Oooooh! I loved this! Very well written!
11/10/05
Wow. You did such a great job with this. You are so creative.
11/10/05
Excellent! I really enjoyed this. You kept us reading/pushing to the end to see where you were taking us! Good writing!
11/10/05
Very creative - well done!
11/10/05
Very nice!! I loved the ending.
You put your reader right into this wonderfully told story! I was hanging on every word!
Guess we're all lunatics here at FW then! LOL. Well written and I enjoyed the twist at the end.
11/12/05
Well done, Deb. Your story flows well. With a few economical phrases you have given us a solid sense of place. The parallel with Paul was a neat 'red herring'. Enjoyed it.
Good work! I really enjoyed this story. Your title is great, the story was gripping and mysterious and I loved the ending.
I loved it, Debbie! Congrats, girl!