The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 944 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story is terrific! I loved the way you described the scene. I could almost smell the ocean and see the wildlife. You did a great job of building the story and had me smiling throughout it. The line about a bloomin' miracle had me giggling and rolling my eyes. You did a splendid job with this piece.
This is a wonderful entry! I loved your descriptions. I could see the story unfold. Keep writing like this and you won't be in beginners for long.
I loved the Austrailian flavor throughout and am intrigued. Does something like your blooming driftwood really exist? Thanks for sharing.
12/05/12
Wonderful imagery in this descriptive and meaningful piece. Good job! Thanks.

God bless~
12/06/12
I like the story very much. It seems that the dead driftwood not only gave itself life but gave life to the pensioners as well. Suddenly and miraculously they want to dance and become volunteers again. Great development. However, it would be a good idea to double-space between paragraphs to enhance the appearance of the article.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Way to go and on your very first challenge! Next week when you submit, you'll be moving on up to level 2!! Happy Dance!
12/06/12
Congrats! God bless~
12/09/12
Congratulations on your winning entry. Cute story that had me smiling.