The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 513 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Such deep devotion. I loved reading how you love God and about his love for you, and how you recognize him in your life. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more from you.

God Bless!
10/25/12
This was touchingly beautiful. Nicely done and nicely told. Thanks.
God bless~
10/26/12
I love entries like this that allow the reader to get right into the head and heart of the writer. You obviously love the Lord with deep conviction and you show your readers that through your well-described words. Nicely written!
Thank you so much for all of your comments. You have no idea how much it means that what I felt at the time came out through my writing. I am just a single mother that journals for a release, and I think this website will help me become a real writer.
10/29/12
This is one of those pieces of writing that on the outset seem so simple and light, but when you fall into it you see that it's not. The flow is smooth and calm, but the context is deep and complex. This feels like it is bursting with Truth. It feels like it came straight from your heart, like maybe you just opened a vein and let it pour out into the piece.

I loved it.
This is a lovely testimonial. I enjoyed the irony of how you never felt others loved you the way you loved them but now you know Jesus but love Him in a way you can never reciprocate. It's a great message of understanding the people around us and loving them unconditionally just as God loves us. Nice job.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level one!