The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1122 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/12
A very meaningful testimony-type devotional article. Yes, the Lord is with us in the valleys - thanks for sharing this and reminding us to hang on in there in rough times. Thanks!

Colin (Gold Member)
This is a lovely testimonial. My heart hurts that this year has been tough for you and I bowed my head and prayed that God will give you the strength that you need.

The one thing I would suggest is to double space between paragraphs to give the reader white space.

I admire your courage to share the intimate thoughts in your mind. Keep writing for God does have great plans for you and your words will touch many people. Good job.
10/21/12
Thanks for sharing your heart with us...sorry it has been a tough year but sounds like you have learned to trust God with your cares.

God Bless
10/21/12
"I choose to believe He has better days ahead for me" Thank you so much and Amen! Keep the faith and keep writing. Great Job!
10/25/12
Thank you so much for sharing your personal thoughts, struggles and journey with God as He has continues to do an inner working on you.

This was moving, touching and totally on topic. Wonderful job. May the Lord continue to guide you and hold you in His arms while showering you with His love.

God bless~