The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/18/12
Important reminder for all of us to beware where we put our interest. Thanks.
This is an interesting piece. You did a great job of covering the topic in a fresh way. I know many people feel these things are harmless. I remember when I was young my mom sent me to a lady because of my panic attacks. She asked me if I was into horoscopes. I told her I read them sometimes but for the most part they all seemed like pieces of advice that could pertain to anyone. I thought they were rather silly. But this lady told me that by reading them it was a way to let Satan get at my heart. I was terrified to even glance down at the horoscopes after that. I know there is a lot of truth to what you say and I found your piece interesting.
I liked this piece, very good information.
06/20/12
Good information in this entry of yours and very good, sound advice. Your entry kept the interest of this reader from beginning to end which I find sometimes difficult to do in a piece that is more of a commentary than a story. Very well written!
06/20/12
Good job and great reminders how the enemy looks to "get a stronghold" on individuals. Good scripture to solidify the message in this entry. Thank you

God bless~
Congratulations for ranking 10th in level one!