The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 499 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/22/12
A good testimony. Well done.
04/22/12
A great story. I liked the way you tied your own experiences as well as the friendship of David and Jonathan into the challenge topic of the week.

I did notice 3 places where the grammar could have been better. You misspelled "program" by adding "me to it. Then the last part of this sentence doesn't make sense: In that extraordinary friendship, Jonathan stood with David amidst of his own father’s anger and evil plans.

I think I know what you are trying to say but it needs to be reworded.

This sentence also needs to be reworked slightly: Friendships make a difference and this usually mutual.

This one would be ok if you put an "is" between "this" and "usually".

Keep up the good writing.
04/22/12
I like this particular piece of writing. You were honest, real, on topic. Best of all, you gave glory to the Lord for the entire five years, including the special friendships. Thanks for sharing your experience.
04/25/12
Very warm message of the reality of strength found in meaningful relationships; nice work!

Wing His Words!
Congratulations for placing 6th in level one!