The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 788 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hmm this was an interesting article. I liked the frenzied pace of it as it matched the MC's state of mind perfectly. I also appreciate all the preparation that goes into something like this and that many of the observers have no clue of all the hard work.

You did surprise me with the ending. I really thought you were going to take me into a Martha and Mary type lesson. Being busy and working so hard does serve the Lord but how sad that the MC didn't take a moment to sit at the Master's feet and soak up the words of Jesus and worship him with her full attention.

I liked the ending a lot. By not going where I expected you to, you showed me that message of how important it is to sit quietly at the feet of God and be still. That was a brilliant way of reminding me that I, too, worry way to much about the little things and I need to remember to just be still and let Jesus fill my heart. Thank you so much for that beautiful gift.
04/14/12
Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I simply loved this entire story. I smiled so widely at the end.

What a powerful conclusion. That is one-of many- of my favorite verses in Psalms.

Great job with this. Thank you. God bless you~
04/19/12
Congratulations & God Bless~