The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/12
Awww! I simply loved this story. Nicely told, and well written. Good job with the topic. Fresh and entertaining. God Bless~
02/16/12
I absolutely loved this story. It gave me goosebumps (good ones) and brought tears to my eyes..

Very sweet...
An enfolding story with a lovely ending. Well done.
02/17/12
Powerful, heartwarming story. Great flow. Loved the multi-use of 'faith'.
02/18/12
Powerful story! You did a great job presenting this. I kind of want to know what happened to the baby's father, though.... I hope he changed too. :)
This is a great story. You did a nice job bringing the characters to life.

Don't capitalize doctor unless it is being used as a name.

There have been several abortion, then having the baby stories this week, but adding the violence to yours brought some suspense into the story. You did a nice job with the topic.
I loved this story especially her name.
I really liked the way you made me feel the intensity and fear the MC felt. Nicely done!
The story kept my attention right to the end. This was very well written.
02/21/12
This is a lovely heartwarming story and it flows beautifully. I love the very appropriate name - 'Grace.' Finished the story well.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
02/23/12
Congratulations! Great job!