The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1039 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/20/11
I didn't find anything about search engine, only about seduction causing you turmoil. I didn't like the feeling and don't want to invite that into me.
I wasn't sure where you were going with this. Many feelings going on here.

I didn't see any thread for the topic Search Engine. You probably want to review this again, or rewrite with a story line that we can thoroughly follow.
A wonderful experiential description. I enjoyed this. Isn't HE wonderful.
10/21/11
Though I didn't see the topic "Search Engine" here I must say you wrote this with well written detailed description of one in warfare with the flesh.

I also liked how you described how God helped to overcome this battle raging inside. He is an awesome God!

Keep writing! God Bless!
10/21/11
The topic is a bit ambiguous, but I do see a hint. Let me know if I got it, please. The devil seeks to destroy you, while Jesus also seeks to save you.

This is beautifully written.
10/22/11
Spiritual warfare - powerfully written. Flesh and the carnal mind versus the spiritual sense.

The battleground of the mind. It was beautifully written, but I didn't find the "search engine" aspect. Unless you were looking to bring forth, what many others have, "Soul searching" and running to the Almighty God for the answers and the cleansing.

Good Job- God Bless~
10/23/11
The inner struggle shown here makes the ending all that much more glorious. Thank you for writing this.
This evokes a lot of emotion in me. I'm not sure I entirely understood where you were going. The article does talk about searching but the topic was to be about a computer search. I do like the message about having a love affair with Jesus. I'm doing a Bible study about that right now.
10/27/11
Wow! Quite a picture of the MC’s inner battleground, the flesh wanting to bury sinful secrets that the spirit wants revealed and purged. The struggle is intense, as is the way this was appropriately written. Powerful in emotion and image and in the glorious way the battle ended. I saw the MC’s mind as the search engine in this, searching every consequence of action in this battle and analyzing the feedback. I thought this was wonderfully written! Great job!
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level one!