The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 816 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/22/11
Sweet, short and compelling. I enjoyed this story, and like the imaginative way of presenting the "topic" -

Great job. Amen.

God Bless you~
This was really lovely. I enjoyed the beautiful pictures you painted, however I you may rate low with the judges on the topic criteria. In the message boards the topics are clarified. They were quite clear that they were looking for a computer search. With that said I have to give you kudos for your creativity. Others who went the noncomputer route used God or the Bible as the search engine. I've only read one other story where someone wrote about a different type. This shows that you have a great imagination and a lot of talent!
10/25/11
I am so thankful for the message in your fourth stanza. Your first three stanzas are a tribute to God's creation and then the fourth stanza crowns them all. You've cited a wonderful verse.
I enjoyed this too. I appreciate the considerable effort you extended and the story you successfully told.
10/29/11
A good job - I enjoyed this one. If you stuck in the search, in a search engine: 'things that search' -your findings could very well have been what you wrote. Well done!
Congratulations for ranking 14th in level one!
11/06/11
Well done coming 14th in your level!