The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1023 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful poem. At first I read it as desperate soul, then suddenly I realized it was desolate soul and it sent chills done my back.

There was a tiny typo in the second stanza it should be see your eyes.

But the message was clear and eloquent and touched me deeply.
What a lovely poem!
08/03/10
You have a comforting message in this and stayed very faithful to Psalm 139. I love your title. Nice work.
08/03/10
Very thought provoking and true to scripture. Should be an encouragement to all the desolate souls who read it.
Excellently represents the Scripture--Good work
08/04/10
Great message from one of the most powerful chapters in the Bible. Thanks for sharing.
08/05/10
Speaks to the reader and makes them think. Very enjoyable. keep writing.

mona
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level!
08/06/10
Inspiring and from one of my favorite chapters! Fantastic writing!
08/06/10
Yes, it's so comforting to know that our Father knows all about us and wants us to rest in His love.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Christine on such a fine entry. I am so proud of you, This is such a beautiful picture of God longing to hold us in His forgiving arms.