The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1660 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/15/09
So much truth and very current for the days we are living. The devotion is well thought out, you applied your personal experience and the prayer is one I need to say daily. Thank you.
Mona

Excellent devotional--way out of the beginners' league.
06/15/09
I appreciate how this devotional is an encouragement full of Truth which fits right in with current events. I agree, your writing is far beyond the "beginner" status. Well done.
Super writing and a powerful reminder to trust God as our Provider! Well done.
Excellent devotional! This smacks of one of the daily devotionals I enjoy: Guideposts, The Upper Room, or Turning Point, etc. You integrate teachings from The Bible very well-right into the affairs of today-see you in print.
You're hardly a beginner! This is a well thought out devotional that all of us should read and pay attention to. Kudos!
06/17/09
A beautiful, well-written devotional, so applicable to the current world situation. Thanks for sharing this!
Very well done! Thanks for sharing!
06/20/09
Hi Edmond. You possibly already know this, but I wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Our Sustenance in Times of Need, actually did very well in the Empty and Full Challenge, placing 12th in that Level. Well done!

By the way, hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)