The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1015 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/16/09
How haunting and sad! And beautifully written--absolutely so.
04/23/09
Wow really sad! However, I think you missed the most important part of this whole writing and it is the name of the website "faith writer". I must tell you I dont see the core needed for this paper.
04/24/09
this was very good, and all the better because you were able to convey it in so few words, I always struggle to keep mine below the max limit. While this is Faithwriter's, it is not required that faith, or God be a part of what you write, only that it not be opposed to faith. Unless of course you you use it as a twist to come to faith. What is required is that you write, and this was written well.
04/25/09
Your article is perfectly written: Your gift for writing will take you far.
04/25/09
This was beautifully written. Very deep and moving. I like that you do not fill in all the blanks for the reader.
04/25/09
Hi Laura. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place in Level 1, and to let you know you also ranked 23rd overall. That's an excellent result for a Level 1 entry. There were a lot of entries this week, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25299

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done. Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Congratulations on your win! Extremely creative-see ya in level 2 (hee hee) Blessings,

Patty
04/28/09
Thumbs up to you on both your placements with this story. The sadness, loneliness and emptiness of the MC's heart made mine ache for her. Great writing.
05/02/09
This was lovely in its sadness. Very touching. Congrats on your win.
07/11/09
This is a very interesting story. A bit unusual, but I liked it. Good job, Lauren.