The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1010 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/12/09
What a touching testimony! It is amazing what the power of the Living Christ can do in a man's heart. I enjoyed this story.
What a touching story! Only God is able to bring such a change in one's heart. I loved how you carried me through the story with your descriptions and converstaion. Nicely Done.
03/13/09
A moving tale, and one which is grounded in fact as Christ brought together men from opposite sides. How sad that so many years later the ugly wounds, once forgotten, have been re-opened. May Christ's love prove again to be the answer!
03/13/09
Excellent story - thanks for sharing
03/17/09
A good story. Well-told.
I really loved the part about our blood the same color, cures the same. I really enjoyed this story and how it offers hope.
03/26/09
Hello William. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, "Tons of Trouble," actually did very well in the Africa Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 11th in that Level. As you know, competition in this level is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24825

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done. With love to you and Fiona. Deb (Challenge Coordinator)