The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2382 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Delightful children's tale with a very palatable lesson, taught with humor. I enjoyed this.
01/23/09
I love how Caitlyn made her choice, and decided the others wouldn't be happy but...
Nice job.
01/29/09
CONGRATS.. not only first place but you placed in EC.. Editor's CHOICE.. a real honor and it means you are in the top ten of ALL! GREAT story.. lots of fun and informative... go celebrate.. this is a huge nod from the judges!
01/29/09
Congratulations on your EC, Stina. A very good children's tale! Well done.
Congratulations Stina! I love this children's story - great job.
01/29/09
This was GREAT! The writing style was nice, simple but with some great alliteration tucked in here and there it had a real rythym. Good lesson too! Nice job.
01/29/09
Lovely story with a good message. Congrats on your EC.
01/29/09
(Pinch, pinch!! :) ) How exciting for you to receive an EC for this wonderful, well-written story! I liked Caitlyn and her stand against prejudice! GREAT job!!
01/29/09
How clever! ... and super congrats on your level placing and EC!!!
02/01/09
Just DARLING Stina! SOOO glad you did well, girl! No question you deserve it :)
02/01/09
Great story with a wonderful message. Congratulations!