The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1626 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Really enjoyed the dialogue and story
07/12/05
This is an extremely well written article, by someone close to the Amish. Written at a very high level, way beyond a beginner. Good use of dialogue to move the story.
07/12/05
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome article. I enjoyed reading about our reliance on the Holy Ghost in ALL things.
God bless, littlelight
Well told story. I enjoyed it much and was pleased that Jakob returned to teach the Good News.
Read it twice, found the message and I'm glad I did. Thank you for sharing this meaningful story.
07/14/05
I agree with dub - you need to move up! I loved this piece!
07/14/05
What a great story! Having driven through Amish country many many times going to my Grandparents, I really enjoyed this. My Mom's old roommate actually married a man who went "English" for her. It took until they had children for his family to even speak to him again. It's a tough choice they make.
07/15/05
Beautiful. Great title too.
07/15/05
Extremely well written and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing the message of grace in your story.
This one is a gripper! Lots of feeling. I enjoyed confronting with these two young people - confronting God's plan for their lives as well as each other. This line was pivotal: "That’s when it happened, the awakening."
07/20/05
One of the toughest things in life is to "bring this truth to the ones I love." It is all part of the narrow path. Nicely written article. God has blessed you with a great gift. Thank for your comments on my poem.