The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 751 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/08
It is necessary to give more of ourselves to love ones whilst they are around. When we were young my brother was suddenly taken from my family - I felt the same. However, it was this loss that brought me to Christ. I like meaningful pieces. well written! Well done!
A very beautiful piece, with such a great reminder for us all. Thanks.
We can never be reminded too often to cherish those we love. Well written.
03/16/08
This is a well-written piece. I really enjoyed reading it and it is a good reminder of what we should do today, before its too late. Thank you...
Laury
03/20/08
Just lovely, Karen - so heartfelt and perfect for the topic. Congratulations on highly commended. It was well-deserved.
03/20/08
Congratulations on your Highly Commended. This is an excellent example of the topic.

PM me if you'd like some suggestions on a couple of areas where you could tighten up this piece.

You have a good story-telling style.
What a thought provoking story. Guilt is a hard thing to live with. I'm glad the MC made a choice to not dwell on her mistake, but to change her actions towards others who needed her show of love. Congratulations on being highly commended. Nicely done.