The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 676 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It's not easy witnessing to family members; for we're without honor in our own homes sometimes. This, although, sounds like a perfect set-up by the Holyspirit..indeed?
I'm so glad your MC took the advantage when prompted by the Holy Spirit. All too often we don't do that and always regret it.

That opportunity was definitely a great way to discuss the difference between being 'religious' and being a Christian.

Only one nit pick, I think you meant "seized" not "ceased" in the first sentence.

Good story, and take on the topic. Well done.
03/16/08
I understand waiting for a loved one's time to come to Christ. It is wonderful to be a part of it.

In the last paragraph, I believe, the word its should of been it's, but that's no big deal.

It's a special story.
03/16/08
Wow! I'm glad you took that opportunity. I regret the times that I didn't.
An extra space between paragraph helps the reader.
Good story. Thank you for writing this.
There have been many witnessing opportunities that I have let pass me by, and I am sorry for that. I'm glad that your MC seized the opportunity presented to him/her. It is hard to witness sometimes, but the reward of seeing people saved is great.

I really liked how you emphasized that religion and church are not what makes a person a true Christian. It is that one on one personal relationship with Jesus Christ that transforms us.

Great story! Thank you for sharing.