The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1355 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/07/07
This just broke my heart--poor little girl! Good writing.
You did a fine job of telling this story and teaching a great lesson. Well done, keep on writing!
12/10/07
Your story had my favorite Title of the week. I thought you did extroadinarily well. It was moving and ministered to me. I can tell you have the heart of a writer and communicate with great passion. Super job. God bless.
12/10/07
Great dialogue and, unfortunately, very realistic scenario. Good job communicating your message.
12/10/07
I loved the way you tied the real life example to the group discussion. Great story!
12/10/07
A wonderful lesson. I would have loved a touch more (I don't know if you had words to spare or not) - maybe continuing a bit more with her shame - a confession, perhaps? But that's probably just me. Very vivid writing.
12/11/07
Ahhh! Good dialogue! Don't we as parents often make the same mistake. You developed your characters very well.
Oh--so me! These stories this morning are beginning to make me wonder--they all are attacking something in me! Good writing, I was captivated throughout the whole story. Keep up the good work!
12/12/07
Your title is AWESOME! The story line is very well done. Great piece!
Ooooh! Wow. This gave me a little bit of sniffles and goosebumps. I like how you tied the story in with the title and I could really feel for poor Molly. Ouch. good ending though!
This is an extraordinarily well done story. I love the ending with the gasp for the reader and the hope for the mc's humility to follow.
12/12/07
Good job! Great use of dialog and getting the message across without preaching.
12/12/07
Awesome! You have a wonderful writing style -- it sounds like a chapter from a book! I could almost picture Molly at the end, watching as her mommy started crying. Keep writing!