The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 667 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/03/07
This is beautiful! I'm amazed you don't have any comments. Your descriptions are lovely, and your dialog is great. I truly enjoyed this read!
09/03/07
A real gem! I loved it! So true, as a rule - but there's always the exception to that rule, and I believe you packaged it up beautifully in this little piece. Kudos!
09/03/07
Very well written. Beautiful descriptions. This should do well. Congrats. Oh, and welcome to the puppy pen.
Very well written story. You captured the MC's mood very well.
Awww...I liked this one. Well written and very descriptive in nature! Great job!
This is a lovely story. I was impressed with what a kind man you created for the mc. I'm happy to have been married lo these many years and still have the "magic" she feared they would lose.
aaawww.. great work! simple yet captivating. I love the way you plyade with the words!
09/04/07
Very well done. You played the charatcers off the situation well. You maintained the emotion and built an explanation without breaking the mood or creating a monologue. And, you carried me through the whole story wanting to know how it ended. Again, i say well done.
09/04/07
Very well written. The story pulled me along and made me want to read to the end - excellent.
09/07/07
Congratulations, Heather. Your entry has placed 11th in Level 1. With so many entries in this level, you've really done well. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.