The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
I enjoyed reading Jenny's prayer journal. The format was engaging, and you had a good message.
08/23/07
I loved these letters. A child might struggle with these issues but so do we all. Whether adult or child, how comforting to know that some day Jesus will supply the answers. Perhaps it will be like a huge Sunday School class, with millions sitting at the feet of God, asking questions and receiving answers.
08/23/07
I love the line about "I think he thinks he sings better than he does." Funny, and so true!

I was unclear of Jenny's age--sometimes she seemed very young, and sometimes quite a bit older.

Great format, very creative and a unique approach to the topic.
Wonderful read through the eyes/voice of a child.
08/25/07
Lovely perspective acknowledging the ups and downs of life.
08/26/07
Beautifully done. Showing the confusion of the world through the eyes of a child, Good job.
08/30/07
This is one of those that I'd like to pass around... It's also one of those that makes me wish I had thought of it. This is good stuff, any ideas for furthering it?
Peace!
08/31/07
Congratulations, Colin. In addition to your highly commended, your entry has placed 33rd overall. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.